Have your employees preventively tested: we offer two options.
- We set up a testing facility at your company. For which you are eligible for government subsidy to (partially) cover the costs.
- Order vouchers and send your employees to our testing facilities in The Hague or Amsterdam prior to their work days. This arrangement also benefits from the beforementioned subsidy, and it spares time by having the costs on one account instead of individual declarations.
Vouchers are valid on all our testing facilities. Your employees have quick certainty if they can safely caome to the office or visit the client. Our rapid tests are certified by the Dutch National Health Services. We use the Rapid Antigen Test by Roche Diagnostics, which was found most reliable after certification by the Dutch government. A second opinion by the local health services is not necessary.
Testing at your company: Fill in the contact form or call +31(0)641195363 for information on how we can set up a testing facility at your company premises and how you can be eligible for government subsidy.
Vouchers for our testing facilities: You order the required amount of vouchers, according to the number of employees you need tested. We send you an invoice.
- After reception of the payment, we send you the vouchers by e-mail.
- You hand out individual voucher codes to the employee(s) you need tested.
- The employee makes an appointment online at an existing facility of COVID Sneltestpunt via this link and uses the voucher codes as payment method.
- The employee gets tested and receives the result after only 15 minutes by e-mail.
Attention! Because of legislation regarding privacy and personal information, we cannot give you, as supervisor, information on test results of any employee. We advise you to make internal arrangements about sharing the test results, before you submit a voucher to your employees.